We successfully completed another great webinar as a part of BizDevOps Master Webinar Series. Vivek Ganesan shared his view on “Stress-free Continuous Delivery Using Sensible Information Radiators”.
About the topic: When teams deliver increments of working software using a continuous delivery pipeline, it becomes important to close the feedback loop by letting the team members know as soon as possible when something fails. Vivek spoke about the mechanism of human response and how taking some extra care in designing information radiators can optimize the response time of human beings to anything wrong happening in the delivery pipeline.
View the webinar recording for the following key takeaways:
1. Differences between Information Radiator and it’s evil-twin Information Refrigerator
2. A systematic view of human cognition
3. Different types of Information Radiators for Continuous Delivery
4. How to design Information Radiators to reduce stress and response times?
5. You will learn about multiple information radiators that you can try in your workplace to get your CD pipeline up and running.
About the Presenter: Vivek Ganesan is an Agile Change Agent at Gainsight, Hyderabad. His day-in, day-out job is to be a servant leader for awesome product teams at Gainsight. He has seven years of experience in the software industry. He has spoken at multiple conferences within India and abroad. He has also volunteered to the Program Committee of Agile India 2016 Conference.
Vivek is also a ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching(ICP-ACC), Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Professional and SAFe Agilist.
On behalf of SolutionsIQ we thank you for your interest and participation. Our next webinar will be announced shortly.
Click Here to view the webinar recording now!